Monday 11 April 2016

Objectives

I have been feeling lately that my life is a pressure cooker and that I am the one being cooked. It was hard to stop and have some clarity, to define some purpose besides  trying to survive another day.
So... I am going to increase the pressure.
My magical objectives for the the next two months are :
1 - A new house.
2 - More money. And by more money I mean 750 to 1000 Euros more each month
3 - More time. Time to rest and enjoy life a bit more.

How am I going to do this ?
 1 - I'll contact two public "servitors" (Godesses/Gods, I hate that word) Loxgom and Skavan to help me out.
2 - I'll make three specific thought forms to help me with each one of my objectives.
3 - Candle magic
4 - Energy work
5 - Requesting the help off the spirits that usually help me out. Offerings.
6 - Petitions to the Gods/Godesses that I usually work with. Offerings.
7 - Mantras

This much work may seem like overkill to some, but when working magic I try to have it covered from all angles.
Of course while I do that I'll also be looking/searching for a new house, cheap, and checking for well paid extra work. Perhaps even some magical work.








Update : Skavan refuses to work with me on this. That was a surprise.  It seems I've been burning too many bridges lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment